Choose the Right Location for Your Business
Purchase a Demographic Report today from IdealSpot and Save!
The Coin Laundry Association has collaborated with IdealSpot to deliver a robust demographic report for people interested in owning and operating a self-service laundry business.
CLA members can take advantage of a 30% discount by accessing the link on the members-only resource library. Non-members receive a 15% discount by purchasing through CLA.
Don’t Purchase a Laundry Without One
When researching store locations for your laundry or reviewing existing operations, a demographic report is a critical tool to ensure that the population can support a laundromat. CLA has collaborated with IdealSpot to offer a custom template specific to laundry owners and includes demographic critiera, such as:
- household value, size, ownership and income
- population age and gender
- traffic volume
- social media and search engine demand
- weekly per-capita spending
- additional fields are available to pull into the report
Reports are $69 for members and $85 for non-members. An annual subscription of unlimited reports can be purchased for $399/year.
Features and Benefits
- More user-friendly format and more modern design.
- Access to many other data fields, such as traffic counts, locations of competitors, spending patterns and mobile statistics.
- Unlimited access to your reports and the ability to add/remove data fields at any point for that location.
- Benchmarking a new location against an existing location to evaluate the potential success of a new store.
- Immediate assistance through their online chat feature.
- Ability to share your report with others.
Video: How to Run a Report
Watch this quick video to learn just how easy it is to run a demographic report using IdealSpot with the Coin Laundry Association custom template.
View a Sample Report
Click on the link below to view a sample of the kind of report you’ll receive using IdealSpot’s reporting tools.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to learn more about the community into which you’re thinking about building a laundromat, choose from one of the options below.
Demographic Analysis & Site Selection White Paper
A laundry’s location is often touted as one of the biggest keys to success for the self-service laundry industry. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an industry veteran, you probably know that to find the right store location, you need to do a demographic analysis.
The white paper, written by Bob Eisenberg, President of Qualclean Equipment, LLC., provides a closer look at what demographic data and site-selection criteria investors should focus on when considering an investment in the self-service laundry industry.
Download Demographic Analysis & Site Selection for Self-Service Laundries now. (CLA members can download this white paper free of charge in the members-only resource library.)