The CLean Show
New Orleans – June 20-23, 2019
Clean 2019 Registration
Clean 2019 Dinner Ticket
$99 for CLA Members
This is a CLA members-only event! Be sure to login to see your ticket price.
Not a member? Click here to join.
Clean 2019 will be at the:
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Boulevard
New Orleans, La. 70130
You are invited to CLA’s Hospitality Suite after the exhibits close in Hall B:
Thursday, June 20 from 5-6:30 p.m.
We will host our awards event during this event.
The following is the exhibit schedule for the week:
|Thurs, Jun 20||8 - 10 a.m.||Distributors ONLY|
|Thurs, Jun 20||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.||All Attendees|
|Fri, Jun 21||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||All Attendees|
|Sat, Jun 22||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||All Attendees|
|Sun, Jun 23||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.||All Attendees|
Be sure to visit the
CLA and PlanetLaundry booths.
CLA’s Headquarters Hotel
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
Enjoy luxurious accommodations at the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. This elegant hotel is conveniently located right in the heart of the Garden District offering a stylish setting, modern amenities and exceptional service.
Book your hotel accommodations for Clean 2019 through:
Note: When booking your hotel accommodations online through Connections Housing, please select guest type: Coin Laundry Association.
(702) 675-6584 or toll free 1-(844) 216-0057 (in the U.S.)
Published rates do not include taxes.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Extensive Education: In 4 days, you’ll learn what most people would learn in 4 years!
- Earning Potential: Improve your ROI with new ideas, tools and contacts that only the Clean Show and CLA can provide.
- In-Depth Research: Explore the latest equipment and products that offer solutions to everyday problems.
- Unmatched Networking: The Clean Show is the largest gathering of laundry industry experts. Take home proven strategies from your meetings with peers and suppliers.
- Minimal Investment: With so many daily flights, it’s easy and cost effective to fly in and out of New Orleans.
The Clean Show is the main event for the laundering, dry cleaning and textile services industry. Attendees come from all over the U.S. and beyond to learn about the latest products, trends and strategies that will help them to grow their business. Coin Laundry Association proudly presents education sessions throughout the duration of the show on topics critical to the success of laundromats.