Brian Wallace, President/CEO of the Coin Laundry Association, delivers to you the "Laundry Industry Update". This presentation, which is often delivered at distributor shows and other events throughout the nation, gives just a brief overview of some of the happenings throughout the self-service laundry industry and the CLA.
Watch the following video to see the entire address:
Within this brief video, Brian talks about:
- The Excellence in Laundry Conference - the CLA's premier event for laundromat owners which was held in May 2018 in Naples, FL. Stay tuned for more information about Excellence 2020.
- CLA Connect LIVE - The affiliate program for the Coin Laundry Association is changing. We are introducing a series of local events call CLA Connect LIVE as an extension of our popular CLA Connect Open Forum on our website.
- New Technology for CLA - We are investing in a new member database, a new website, and new communications software to enhance the experience of our members online and beyond.
- Laundry Industry Survey - the results of the 2018 Laundry Industry Survey will be published soon. This survey is free to CLA members, and can be found in the members' library.
- The Clean Show 2019 - Next year's instance of The Clean Show will take place in New Orleans, LA, June 20-23, 2019.
- CLA's Laundry Economic Report by ITR - the 2nd-quarter edition of our 2018 laundry-specific economic report is not available for sale in the CLA store.
- Sustainability Program - Announcements regarding best practices in "going green" in the laundry business will be coming soon.
- Manufacturer's Sales Reporting Project - new methods of seeing how the industry is growing through equipment sales reports.
- CLA and LaundryCares Add Staff - The Coin Laundry Association welcomes Danielle Bauer, Director of Membership and Section Relations, and the LaundryCares Foundation welcomes Dan Naumann, Executive Vice-President.