The Coin Laundry Association (CLA) is excited to launch CLA Connect LIVE to bring professionals in the laundry industry together with the intent of holding more meetings in more places for more members. CLA Connect Live builds on the success of the CLA Connect online and offers opportunities to share resources and best practices at face-to-face events.
Watch the Video
Check out this introduction of the CLA Connect LIVE initiative by our President / CEO, Brian Wallace:
The goal of CLA Connect LIVE is to bring together new and potential store owners, distributors and manufacturers to build a community of mutual interest, provide excellent customer service and positively serve our communities. We will do this through ongoing, inclusive, non-biased, local forums that provide:
- High-quality continuous education
- Advocacy for financial opportunities and key government issues, such as state sales tax
- Exposure to and participation in LaundryCares community service
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with peers and industry
- Visibility to key CLA initiatives, executives and Board of Directors
We invite those in the industry, both members and non-members, to attend an upcoming event. For more information on these events, please contact Danielle Bauer, director of membership and section relations.